I am so excited! Today is “Feel Good Friday” which means I am sharing STUFF, yes STUFF that is designed to support your wellbeing and make you feel good and be healthy. I truly believe in taking time out for self. I believe that is the best way to restore balance in our lives and just being happy.
The “Feel Good Friday” theme of this week is: STRESS BUSTERS!!!
- First run using aromatherapy? No problem. Try out the doTerra Essential Oils Introductory Kit w/ CD to get started and beat stress.
- Try the Aromatheraphy Lavender Neck & Eye Pillow Set to beat stress.
- Try the Beginners Best of the Best Aromatherapy Gift Set to relax.
- Beat stress with the Greenair Spa Vapor Instant Mist Therapy w/ Ceramic Ring & Lavender Scented Oil set.
- Try the Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap! It uses natural ingredients & essential oils to get rid of dirt & grime. Relax while you clean with relaxing, natural scents.
- Part of de-stressing is giving thanks no matter what we go through. In the spirit of gratefulness and praise this
#FeelGoodFriday pick is to uplift the soul. It’s the Smokie Norful Live CD, which you can download instantly.
- Sip your way to calmness and relaxation with Yogi Herbal Stress Relief Kava Tea (Caffeine Free).
- The best way to beat stress is to EXCERCISE at least 30 minutes daily. This one is for the ladies (sorry fellas). Ladies, look fancy in the gym or on the trail with the gorgeous GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe by Asics.
- Conquer stress and relax with the Handsfree Living Complete Workout Kit. It’s yoga in a box and then some.
- My favorite! Get rid of stress with a nice hot aromatherapy and detox bubble bath in lemongrass.
I hope that you try out some of this STUFF that I love and let me know what you think. I want to listen and learn from you too. So if there is something you think I must try, please let me know. Have a fantastic “feel good” stress free friday!!!