I am making a juice that I call “Gracious Greens” – very delicious combo and very good for your body. By using fruits and veggies that are sweet and tangy you can cut back on the bitter taste from greens such as kale so that you get lots of nutrients without gagging. Try it out and let me know what you think.
Gracious Greens Juice ( click on fruit/veggie to read health benefits):
2 organic cucumbers
1 bunch of organic kale
1 bunch of fennel
Ginger (optional, but recommended if you want an extra kick + more detox benefits)
– Kuvings Silent Juicer – http://amzn.to/13xmneA
– Mason Jars – http://amzn.to/19eSmFj
– 1 Gallon Pitcher (get 2 of these) – http://amzn.to/15pp2IX
– 3 Mixing Bowls Set with Spout – http://amzn.to/14nkaE1
– 100% Pure Coconut Water – http://amzn.to/1cBYOIC
– Aloe Vera Juice (get 2 bottles) – http://amzn.to/1dLatIR
– Veggie Wash – http://amzn.to/15Di02u
Remember drink LOTS of water, half your body weight in ounces. Add fresh squeezed lemon to your water for more detox benefits and a little flavor. Herbal tea is great too but make sure it is caffeine free.
Please subscribe to my channel + like this video and share your experience and results. Have a great day.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more healthy videos!!