Today is “Feel Good Friday” which means I am sharing things designed to support your well-being and make you feel good and healthy. The “Feel Good Friday” theme of this week is: Healthy Food.
- Kuvings Silent Juicer – a must have for anyone serious about juicing on a regular basis. Easy to clean and keeps the juice fresh (without losing the nutritional value) for up to 48 hours. A great investment.
- Garden of Life Raw Organic Meal, Vanilla – I love this because it tastes so good plus it is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free. Meat, wheat, gluten, dairy and soy are surprisingly the culprits of many food allergies that we suffer from. But If you are allergic to tree nuts this may not be a good option for you because it contains coconut. Add this too your smoothies and you will be feel good and enjoy a tasty treat that is plant based and full of energizing nutrients.
- 100% Pure Coconut Water – There are so many health benefits of coconut water, this is a must have item. Just to name of few of the benefits, it is hydrating, low fat, loaded with potassium and healing to your cells.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice – Great for your digestion system and internal system. This is liquid beauty. Your cells will love you.
- 100 Calorie Raw Food Energy Bar by Raw Revolution – Stock up on this healthy snack. It is a certified-organic healthy snack that is, vegan, kosher, high in protein and iron plus gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free. Made in New York in a peanut, gluten free facility. Yum!
- 100 Calorie Veggie Chips – These are made with over 50% green peas in a handy 6 pack of 100-calorie bags! Gluten-free, vegan, Kosher and 1 & 1/2 servings of vegetables in every crunchy ounce. Very low in calories, fat & sodium yet super yummy!
- KIND PLUS, Cranberry Almond + Antioxidants, Gluten Free Bars – A delicious complementary blend of tangy cranberries and dry almonds. A delicious way to get 50% DV of Vitamins A, C, & E, 3g fiber and only 190 calories. A wonderful healthy snack when you’re on the go.
- Organic Popcorn – Makes for a perfect friday night with movies. Try seasoning the popcorn with nutritional yeast (gives a cheesy flavor), olive oil and herbs (like fresh parsley or the Braggs Seasoning listed below). So good!
- Certified Organic Carob Powder – This is the perfect chocolate alternative with so many health benefits. Perfect for adding to smoothies or making treats that call for “chocolate.” Look up the many recipes that use carob powder.
- Organic Quinoa – Stock up on this great gluten-free, protein rich, rice alternative. Add to soups, salads, veggie wraps and anything you would normally pair with rice.
- Bragg Organic Sprinkle Seasoning – This is so tasty and contains over 24 herbs and spices. This is great on everything from salads to tossing in quinoa or rice dishes to seasoning up chicken and poultry. So good and so good for you!
- Psyllium Husk Powder by Yerba Prima – This is a must have for any healthy lifestyle. It promotes regularity, maintains healthy cholesterol levels and supports heart health.
- Nori Sheets by Navitas Natural – Nori Sheets are crunchy, dried paper-thin seaweed made from pressed low temperature dried raw algal fronds. Best known as the sweet and salty green stuff holding your sushi together, this Japanese algae is overflowing with nutrients. Nori is almost 50 percent protein, and it’s a plentiful source of fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and lignans. Perfect for veggie salad wraps, sushi and adding to salads. I use this instead of tortillas when I am craving a wrap – very good for you!
- Hempseed Oil – Adds light, nutty flavor to dressings, sauce, smoothies. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and GLA (gamma-linolenic acid).
- Citrus Magic, Fruit & Veggie Wash – an essential for washing your fruits and veggies and removing toxins, pesticides, dirt, waxes, etc.